HydrogenPro was established in 2013 with origins from the electrolysis industry established in Telemark, Norway by Norsk Hydro, in 1927. We are an experienced engineering team of leading industry experts, drawing upon unparalleled experience and expertise in the hydrogen and renewable energy industry.
A team of
By combining our in-depth knowledge with innovative design, we continuously aspire to pioneer game-changing ideas and solutions to realise and maximise new opportunities in a smarter, sustainable, hydrogen powered future.
HydrogenPro designs and supplies customized hydrogen plants in cooperation with global partners and suppliers, all ISO 9001 certified. Our core product is our alkaline high-pressure electrolysers with superb response time which is ideal for power input from wind turbines and solar panels.
Our largest units produces 1.000 Nm3/h with pressure directly from the electrolyser is up-to 30 bars (without compressor).
We aim to be a world leading designer and supplier of alkaline electrolyser technology plants and solutions that meet the highest requirements for safety, reliability, and long lifetime at competitive cost and capex.(JFG)
HydrogenPro is proud to supply high-end electrolysers in collaboration with its partners. Our pressurized alkaline electrolysers has been delivered since 1994 and more than 400 plants have been installed worldwide.
Mitshubishi Power Systems Europe (MHPSE) a subsidiary of Mitshubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd., has entered a joint development agreement with HydrogenPro to develop Power Fuel projects with electrolysers from HydrogenPro.
For more information visit www.power.mhi.com
ABB is a main partner in the design, manufacturing and supply of electrical instruments and control and safety systems to large electrolyser systems.
For more information visit www.global.abb
Board of Directors
- Several positions as CEO and CFO, primarily within shipping and offshore
- Previous CFO of Bonheur and CEO in Fred.Olsen Production as well as Troms Offshore supply
- M.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration from the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)
- Founded HydrogenPro in 2013
- 25 years international industry experience from Norsk Hydro, Statoil, ABB and RPR
- 10 years experience from the hydrogen electrolyzer business
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from South Dakota School of Mine & Technology
Senior Project Manager
- Worked in the Oil and Gas industry since 1980
- Held various positions in Oil Service and Engineering & Construction companies, including Total, Saipem and OneSubsea
- Worked as Independent consultant and technical advisor for the last 10 years
- M.Sc. in Civil Engineering from NDSU, USA
- Director of Engineering and Projects since 2015
- Previously Lead Engineer in Hydro Technologies/NEL
- 30+ years of experience from various roles within the fields of mechanical engineering
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Design from TMIH and B.Sc. in Business Administration
- Sales Manager in HydrogenPro since 2019
- Held various Sales and Marketing Manager positions in ABB the last 10 years
- B.Sc. in Brand Marketing from the Norwegian Business School
Jan Fredrik Garvik
- 30 years of international industry experience
- Extensive experience within electrical grid analysis in the Nordic countries
Supply Chain Manager
- Prior position as Head of Operations in HydrogenPro
- Held various manager roles in REC Solar, IBM, Accenture and SAP
- Highly experienced in International Supply Chain and strong relationships with Chinese suppliers
- MBA from MIT and B.Sc. in Computer Science from Fudan University, China