Are you a chemist, a process engineer, or a physicist and would you like to be part of building up a company, a factory, and all necessary infrastructure from the very beginning? Then this a unique chance to make a huge difference!
The company Advanced Surface Plating (ASP) is in the process of setting up a pilot factory for producing next-generation high-efficient electrodes to be embedded in HydrogenPro’s customized turnkey green hydrogen plants worldwide (see www.hydrogen-pro.com). The ASP factory and its R&D facilities will be located in the Aarhus area, Denmark.
The vision of ASP is to develop and fabricate the most efficient electrodes for alkaline electrolysis by setting up production, inhouse R&D, test facilities and to establish national as well as international R&D collaborations.
As our R&D and pilot plant chemist, you will be involved in setting up the necessary infrastructure in connection with the production, including standard operation procedures, quality control, process stability, safety procedures, etc. You will also be involved in managing a broad network of stakeholders among our many cooperation partners at universities as well as establishing new strategy-aligned relations. Your main responsibilities are expected to be:
- Providing support to the daily operation of the pilot production plant
- Setting up maintenance procedures
- Setting up quality control systems
- Implementing new processes from lab-scale to pilot plant level
- Setting up and implementing alkaline electrolysis test facilities
- Setting up and running R&D laboratory facilities
- Setting up new R&D projects supporting ASP’s strategy and visions
Qualifications and competencies
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional attributes:
- You have a MSc or PhD in chemistry/physics or chemical engineering
- You have a good understanding of inorganic chemistry, preferably electroplating
- You enjoy combining theory with practical assignments
- You are a team player and willing to put in an extra effort to reach shared goals
- You can work under high stress to meet important deadlines
- You are agile and result-oriented
- You are fluent in English
For further information, please contact CEO, Lars Pleth Nielsen on +45 2942 5706
Please send your application and CV in Danish or English to email@example.com no later than May 15th , 2021. Interviews will be conducted continuously as applications are received.