Welcome to HydrogenPro’s page regarding the processing of personal data. This page will assist you in making an information based decision regarding your relationship with us.
- HydrogenPro ASA provides a cloud-based platform that enables remote diagnosis, care and aftercare.
- The website is provided by HydrogenPro ASA, org. no: 912 305 198, address: Hydrovegen 6, 3933 Porsgrunn, Norway, with email address: email@example.com, (“HydrogenPro”, “we”, “us”).
- You can access most of our Website without registering your personal information with us. Some parts of the Website require you to provide certain information about yourself, such as the page where you can request to be added to the news subscription list.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last revised: 19.09.2022
Table of Contents
The website is provided by HydrogenPro ASA, org. no: 912 305 198, address: Hydrovegen 6, 3933 Porsgrunn, Norway, with email address: email@example.com, (“HydrogenPro”, “we”, “us”).
We will do our best to ensure that your privacy and your personal information are protected in accordance with the following principles.
- We will ensure that we have appropriate and adequate security measures in place to protect your information.
- We will ensure that every external partner we work with, who processes your personal data, has appropriate and adequate security measures in place.
- We will respect your privacy, and we will only collect and process your personal information when it is necessary to provide our services, when it is necessary to fulfill our legitimate interests or to satisfy our legal obligations.
- We will be clear with what information we collect about you and how we use it.
- We will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected, and we will ensure that the information is deleted in a secure manner.
Personal information that we collect
Collection of personal data
When you contact us and ask us to be added to our subscription list, you must provide your first and last name and your email address. This is obligatory information. Voluntary information is mobile phone number and from which organization / company you contact us.
When you visit our website, we will also collect and save your IP address and certain information about your surfing behaviour on our website. For more information about which cookies we use and why, please visit Cookies at hydrogen-pro.com.
Our processing of your personal data is based on specifically expressed purposes, which you will find below in section 4.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone but it may sometimes be required to share information with companies that provide services on or behalf (such as hosting services for our servers or providing support services) in order provide you with our services. Read more about this below in section 5.
Your communication with HydrogenPro
If you communicate with us via e-mail or any other form of communication, we may store this correspondence including information (such as name, email address, contact information and all the personal information you provide in the message) and use it to answer or handle your case. If you would like HydrogenPro to delete the information you provide in this way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want to share your personal information
Processing of your personal data for the purposes explained in this Policy is a prerequisite for enabling you to navigate on our website and to take advantage of the services we offer via our website.
If you do not share this personal information, you will, for example, be unable to be added to our subscription list for news about HydrogenPro and you will be unable to navigate our website.
How and why we process your personal data
HydrogenPro mainly processes your personal data in order to ensure that our Website operates quickly and easily, and to be able to offer you the services you can access via our Website, such as subscription to news from HydrogenPro or downloading financial reports and documents.
See below to get a more detailed description of all purposes.
- Make sure our website works quickly and easily
We only use strictly necessary cookies for you to be able to navigate the website and use the functions. Without these cookies, we cannot provide certain functions, such as automatically forwarding you to the least busy server. You will not be able to turn off these cookies, as they are needed for the website to work. For more information about which cookies we use and why, please visit Cookies at hydrogen-pro.com. Our processing of personal data is based on a balancing of interests, and we have concluded that collection and use of this personal data is necessary to answer your questions.
- Be able to add you to the subscription list for news about HydrogenPro.
In order to easily and securely provide you with what you need, we will ask you to provide your first and last name and your email address. In addition you can provide your organization/company name/mobile phone number. We use this information to be able to deliver the latest news about HydrogenPro ASA subscribed for. Use of your email address, mobile phone, first and last name and from which organization / company you contact us is based on your consent.
- Website analysis, development and maintenance:
We may save IP addresses and browsing behaviour of our visitors in order to diagnose problems with our servers, keep the website up to date, analyse user trends, etc. You can disable these types of cookies. For more information about which cookies we use and why, please visit Cookies at hydrogen-pro.com. Our processing of personal data is based on a balancing of interests, and we have concluded that collection and use of this personal data is necessary to answer your questions.
As mentioned above in this section, we may process the personal information you provide when you contact us. We will save the information you provide to the extent necessary to answer or handle your case. Our processing of personal data is based on a balancing of interests, and we have concluded that collection and use of this personal data is necessary to answer your questions.
- Other purposes:
If we plan to process personal data in any way that is not in line with this Policy, we will inform you about this, and if required by law, request a new approval or consent, before any new processing begins.
When and how we share information with others
It may sometimes be required to share your information with companies that provide services on our behalf (such as hosting services for our servers or providing support services) in order to provide you with our services.
In cases where we share information about you with others, we have ensured that these companies comply with our data protection requirements and further, that they are not allowed to use personal data they receive for any other purpose.
We may change server location within the EU/EEA. If so, this will be done with relevant security measures to ensure that your personal data continues to be handled correctly, and in accordance with relevant law and this Policy.
Finally, we may need to disclose or save your information when we deem it necessary to:
- be able to follow the law, legal processes, authority decisions or court orders and provide information to the police or other competent authorities;
- protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempted fraud, or to facilitate the prevention of death or serious injury;
- manage and maintain the security of our products, including preventing or stopping an attack on our systems or networks.
We comply with current data protection laws in the European Union including the following rights:
- You have the right to request a free extract from the register (as defined in the legislation) as well as access to a copy of your personal data and to request correction and, in certain circumstances, deletion of your personal data;
- You have the right to request restriction and object to the processing of your personal data that takes place due to our legitimate interests;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a relevant data protection authority, in our case the The Norwegian Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet);
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for future processing of your personal data;
- You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another organization responsible for processing your personal data (personal data controller) in cases where our right to process your personal data is based either on your consent or performance of an agreement with you.
You will have reasonable access to your personal information at no extra cost if such request is made to email@example.com. If we are unable to provide you with access within a reasonable time frame, HydrogenPro will provide you with a date for when information can be provided. If such access is denied, we at HydrogenPro will explain to you why it is denied.
When we process your information, we do so with the support of agreements to be able to provide you with the services you order from us, to be able to run our business, fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, protect our systems and customers or fulfill other legitimate interests as described in sections 3 and 4, or where required, with your consent.
Please note that if you request that we do not contact you by e-mail, we will keep a copy of that e-mail address in our mailing block list to ensure that you do not receive unsolicited e-mails.
In order to protect your privacy and the personal information you provide through your use of the Service, we maintain physical, technical and administrative protection measures.
We continuously update and test our security. We restrict access to your personal information to employees who need to know the information to provide you with services and offers. In addition, our employees are trained on the importance of confidentiality and the maintenance of integrity and security. We will take appropriate disciplinary action to ensure that our employees maintain their obligations regarding your personal information.
Personal data handled by HydrogenPro can be stored and processed in the region where you live, in Norway, or in other countries where HydrogenPro, its partners, or suppliers are active. We take measures to ensure that data we collect in accordance with this personal data policy is processed in accordance with the provisions of this policy and in accordance with applicable legislation where the data is located. If we were to transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU / EEA, we will enter into agreements and take other measures in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
HydrogenPro stores your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes as described in section 4. Different types of personal data may therefore be stored for different lengths of time, depending on different criteria.
Criteria that determine the time for how long we store data are for example:
- How long is the personal data needed for us to be able to provide the Service?
This includes, among other things, the information needed to maintain the website’s functions, manage communication with you, or provide you with the services you ordered through the website.
- Is the personal data to be judged as sensitive?
If so, there is usually a shorter storage period.
- Is HydrogenPro legally, contractually or otherwise committed to store the information?
Examples may be mandatory legislation on the retention of information, such as accounting reasons, government orders to retain information relevant to investigations, or information that must be retained in order to resolve a dispute.
For more information on how we process your personal information, contact us at privacy(at)hydrogen-pro.com.
Aggregated data is information that has no connection to the person to whom the information once belonged. Aggregated data is therefore not personal data.
Such aggregated data is collected and processed to monitor and evaluate activity on our website. This means that your information may be collected and then anonymised in a way that means that we can no longer link the information to you. We use this anonymous information for statistics and improvement of the website. Aggregated data will be completely anonymous and do not constitute personal data and can be stored for a longer period than your personal data.
We will update our Policy when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in the Service. When the Policy is updated, the date of the last update is changed at the top of the Policy and the changes are described at the bottom of the page under “CHANGE HISTORY”, after which the changes take effect. Where required by law, we will give you a message by e-mail or similar. We encourage you to regularly visit our website to read current Policy.
Questions, thoughts and complaints
If you have questions or comments about our Policy and our security measures, please contact us at:
Department: Information security
Address: Hydrovegen 6, 3933 Porsgrunn, Norway
Phone: Tel: +47 990 79 500 (weekdays 08:00 – 16:00)
If you believe that our collection, storage and use of personal data does not comply with this Policy or does not comply with privacy law, you may contact us or complain to the local data protection authority at www.datatilsynet.no
History of change
September 2022: The policy was published on the web site.